Friday, September 13, 2013

So Sorry! :(

Hi guys! I just want to say I am so sorry for not posting in a while. I have so much going on, from school to other stuff. I know excuses aren't exactly a reason to forgive me, but I really, really am sorry. Anyways, you guys have waited long enough for a post, so let's get down to business!

 First things first, right now I am spending the night with one of my friends named Hannah! We are working on hopefully getting her a blog soon, so when she does, I will post it on here and you guys can come check it out!

 Moving on to beauty, can I just some love on my Burt's Bees? I mean really, guys, the stuff is just wonderful. Right now I am really in love with the tinted lip balm in the shade "Rose." It is super light and sheer, and also really soft on your lips, and it is a nice red color. <3

 In the fashion world, can I even explain how much I am loving sweaters? Where I live it is still way too hot to wear sweaters, but I seriously have a ton that I am really looking forward to wearing soon!

Anyways, off to have some fun, so I will talk to you guys soon! Love ya!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment