Friday, August 30, 2013

August Favorites!

 Hello! I am back again! And this time, it is a favorites video, specifically, August. I have had a great August, from birthdays to school, to fun with my friends! How was your August? I want to know, so leave me a comment down in the comments section!

 Also, I have a notice. The post I put up on How to Follow is now gone. I figured out how to add the "Following" widget to Sweetie (How I refer to me blog), so that post is gone and to be ignored. So, things are a lot easier, especially following this blog! :P

Anyways, let's get down to business , shall we? Here we go!


 

 
First, I have two purses. The first one is from Target, which Leah got me as a birthday present, and the second is a Coach purse my parents got me for my birthday!
 
 
 
 Leah also got me a little green Target wallet/wristlet. It has little arrows on it and is sooo cute!
 
 
 
Next, I have some Sticky Notes I got at Staples while school supplies shopping. They are coral, teal, blue, lime green, and purple and soo purty! They are fun and happy, which I really like.
 
 
 


 
I also have a hand cream and a candle that I got from Bath and Body Works. You can see the haul here.
 
 
 
 
The next favorite is a red hair bow from Forever 21. It is super awesome, and adds a punch of color to any outfit!
 
 
 
Last, but certainly not least, I have the Lemon Drop EOS Lip Balm with SPF 15. I got this a Target today (I obviously love Target.) and it is great. It smells like lemon bars, which smell great in case of the event that you have never smelled a lemon bar before, so that is wonderful. And I also just really like EOS Lip Balms. I have a strange addiction to them. Does any one else have this problem???...
 
 

 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this Favorites post. Let me know what your favorites are for the month of August. Bye!!!
 
 Love,
  Madeleine <3
 



1 comment:

  1. Your friend Leah gets you the CUTEST things!!!! And didn't I post a comment on an earlier post recommending the Lemon EOS Balm? I also have that problem involving EOS Balms but to a lesser extent (I normally just take them from my sis, LOL) But thank you for this amazing post, it was very informative.

    ReplyDelete