Saturday, August 10, 2013

Room Tour!!!!

 Hello guys! Yes, this is the "post" we have all been waiting for! It is finally here! :D Hooray! Anyways, you guys have waited long enough for this post, so let's get started!!!!!!

So, first we have the door/entryway. I have a ballerina clock that I have had forever, the edges of both of my closets (leave me a comment if you want to see a closet tour!), and the back of my door, which is where all of my purses are hanging! Thanks Mom and Dad for the wonderful green cross body Coach purse!

 
 When you first enter, your are facing my bed. I have a comforter with flowers on it from TJMaxx, along with a little stuffed letter "M." Beside my bed we have my nightstand and my bookshelf!
 
 
 
This is my nightstand! I have a lamp from target, my alarm clock, and a little glass bowl filled with my EOS lip balms.
 
 
 
 



On the adjoining wall, I have my desk. It just has my phone, laptop, and a cookie on it currently. :) If you want to see my desk more in depth, just go here.
 
 
 
Next to my desk is my super awesome hammock that I received for Christmas this year!
 
 
 
On the opposite side of my bed I have my bookshelf, the entrance to my bathroom, and my back pack. I have my bookshelf organized in alphabetical order!!!!!!!! Yay! :) Now, since you guys waited so long for this post, I am giving you guys a treat! We are also going to tour my bathroom really quickly!
 
 
 
When you walk in, you are right next to my sink/counter. I have a mirror, hand towel, salt scrub, and my soaps!
 
 
On that same wall I have my toilet. On top of it I have a silver dolphin from Ireland, an Eiffel Tower from Paris, a gem, and a s'mores scented candle.
 
 

 
 
 
On the opposing wall, I have four cards from Papyrus framed. They are an "Orange Girl," "Butterfly Girl," "Peacock Girl," and a "Flower Girl."
 
 
 
At the end of my bathroom, I have my shower. Gotta have one of those! :)
 
 

 
Lastly, I have a closer view of my sink. I have my Holy City Salt scrub in a little glass container (read the review here.) and my J. R. Watkins Hand Soap in "Grapefruit." (It smells really good!)
 
 
Well, that is my room tour, and my bathroom tour! I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I'm sorry it took so long for me to put up!
 
 Love,
  Madeleine <3
 
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Heyo!!! I'm so glad this post is finally here! I love your scalloped bathroom sink and your EOS bowl!!! But I have two requests, a bookshelf tour and a closet tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bookshelf tour shall be done! As you wish! Put at heart if you get that reference! :) Also, I will put together a closet tour very soon!

      Delete