Friday, July 19, 2013

The Holy City Salt Scrub Review

 Hello! How have you all been? Today I wanted to tell you guys about a scrub that I really love- The Holy City Salt Scrub. This stuff is so amazing!

 So, you can rub it on any part of your body. You rub it in well, let it soak for about half a second, and then you rinse it off with water. It is really great for washing your hands or exfoliating your legs and arms in the shower. It rinses off pretty well, but leaves you a little oily for a couple of minutes. And afterwards, your legs/arms/hands/whatever feel so soft and smooth!

 I remember the first time I used this. I was at in this odd little store adjacent to Hyman's Seafood in Charleston, SC, when I saw this wonder, proudly displayed smack-dab in the middle of the store. Jars of it were stacked up on tables, and then some were on shelves on the sides of the walls. Those jars were right beside these little sinks. You could scoop a small amount into your hands and use it on your hands right there as a tester. I love testing things out so I was drawn to it! I used it, and for the rest of the day, eating lunch, shopping, even the entire car ride home, I could not stop rubbing my hands! They were just too soft.

 After the softness wore off, I felt kind of sad. Luckily, I had purchased a jar! I picked the scent Vanilla because it smelled like cake (I really love things that smell like cake!). They had a lot of really good smelling flavors, but the overwhelming power of cake was just too much!

 I now keep the jar in my shower and a little tub of it beside my bathroom sink. I love this scrub sooooo much. So next time you are in Charleston, SC, visit the Hyman's Seafood gift shop and purchase a jar of The Holy City Salt Scrub!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3



2 comments:

  1. THAT'S WHY YOU SMELL LIKE CAKE!!! And don't forget to tell bout how much you love other foods too!!! AND WHOREY UP WOMEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. I will definitely For those of you wondering, my friend Leah hears things wrong. For example, my boyfriend Carter said "Hurry up woman!" and she heard "Whorey up woman!" So yeah. :P

    ReplyDelete