Saturday, July 27, 2013

Update Post!

Hi guys! How has your weekend been so far? Mine has been peaceful. Anyways, let's get down to business.

 So, I'm working on a really, really big post right now and it is going to take a while, because it requires a lot of work. Like, up to another week before it is posted. No hints on what it is about yet, but maybe in a future update post! :) I'm not sure how it is going to work out yet. Will I post as often as I promised? Of course. Will the posts be super captivating? Maybe not, maybe. Some might be, some might not. We shall see, right?

 I will still post as promised. Don't worry! The only hint I've given so far was with my desk tour. And even that probably won't help you guys figure out what the post will be about! So, keep your eyes out for more posts, including possibly more update posts. Sorry this post was so boring guys. :(

Love,
 Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment