Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Product Review: Gud from Bert's Bees Conditioner!

 Good afternoon, everyone! I just wanted to tell you guys about a certain product that I really like love. The product is the Gud from Bert's Bees Natural Softening Conditioner. My favorite scent is their grapefruit and thyme smell, "Red Ruby Groovy." It smells like heaven! It is citrusy, with a splash of lemon-herb from the thyme! I have several reasons why I LOVE this conditioner:

1) It smells absolutely wonderful! (Yummy!)
2) It really does make your hair softer. I have slightly coarse hair and this makes my hair soft and smooth!
3)It is all natural. No parabens, phthalates or petrochemicals.
4) Not tested on animals. (I love animals, especially dogs and whales, so this is a crucial factor.)

See? Doesn't is sound absolutely amazing and fabulous?! It really is. I recommend it to anyone who really like great-smelling conditioner and anyone who has coarse hair. It is simply wonderful, guys!


 Love,
  Madeleine <3
 
 
Look at it! It is even in a pretty container!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment