Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!

 Hey! I'm Madeleine and welcome to my new blog, Sweetie Hearts You! I'm so excited to get to know all of you! My blog will have mostly beauty and fashion posts, organizational posts from time to time, and maybe even funny stories occasionally.

 I love beauty and clothes a lot! They make me happy; they put a smile on my face! I also love organizing everything from clothes to books to school supplies! And I am always up for a good laugh, so feel free to share a funny story/quote/something you saw in the comments below anytime you want!

 Once again, I am super excited about this new blog and hope all of you enjoy!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

5 comments:

  1. Hey! This will be an amazing blog but please keep it up to date or i will get REALLY bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep it up to date, I promise! I have expectations for this blog! :)

      Delete
    2. I will try my hardest to put up a new post every 1-3 days. It might be hard when I go out of town, but I will do my best! :) <3

      Delete