Monday, July 22, 2013

A Certain Pinterest Board...

 Hi guys! Today I'm going to introduce you to the world of Quinoa-the most fashionable toddler EVER. She has it all- high-end fashion, lots of friends, and a doting mother who buys her everything.

 So I was stumbling around Pinterest earlier today when I found something interesting. I had been searching for cute little girls clothes when I saw a pin I found extremely funny. It was a picture of a little girl in a retro red-and-white polka dot romper. However, the caption was the best. It read, "I always give in to Quinoa's begging. First she wanted only the retro romper, quickly followed by the sunglasses, head scarf, and 50s diner as accessories. I’m such a sucker." I was enticed. I soon found out it was an entire board filled with pins of well-dressed toddlers. The board title was "My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter." The creator, named Tiffany Beveridge, decided she wanted to create an imaginary little girl to wear cute clothes, seeing as she has only 2 boys. I am now in love with the board and am a loyal follower!

 You can check out the board yourself at http://pinterest.com/tiffanywbwg/my-imaginary-well-dressed-toddler-daughter/ !

 Love,
  Madeleine <3



No comments:

Post a Comment