Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag!!!

 Hello, everyone! I'm back! I had a wonderful trip, but I did miss you guys! Right now I am sitting here in my bedroom, my brother swinging in my hammock, trying to unpack my suitcase, but I really just don't want to unpack right now. I want to blog! So I am going to do the colors of the rainbow tag for fun! Here we go!

Red: Burt's Bees Gud Natural Softening Conditioner in Red Ruby Groovy

 
This conditioner is excellent! You can read a review on it on my blog here!
 
 
 
Orange: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Purifying Cleanser with Real Mandarin Orange
 
 
This stuff is amazing! It really helps to clean your pores. Also, great for early mornings because it wakes you up!
 
 
 
 
Yellow: Bath & Body Works Pleasures Wild Honeysuckle Body Splash
 

 
This fragrance mist smells SO good! Very summery and happy. I don't think they sell it in the stores anymore :( but you might be able to order it off of Amazon.
 
 



Green: Victoria's Secret Deep-Softening Body Butter in Sparkling Citrus Dream
 
 
This body butter is one of my favorite lotions. It works so well, soaking in to your skin super fast so you don't feel greasy. It also smells delicious, but it isn't overpowering!
 
 
 
Blue: Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Pure Paradise Fine Fragrance Mist

 
 
This is my favorite fragrance mist that I own. It smells so summery and beachy, and I love it! It smells just like paradise, with it's fruity smell!
 
 
 
Purple: Herbal Essences Hydralicious Reconditioning Shampoo
 
 
This shampoo works well, as does the conditioner. It really makes you hair softer, shinier, and bouncier!
 
 
 
Pink: EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
 
 
I love this lip balm. The flavor is so yummy! I talk about the balms on my blog here. I know pink isn't technically a color of the rainbow, but since I didn't split purple into indigo and violet, I thought I needed another color, and pink was perfect! :)
 
 
 I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I tag all of you! You can either post this tag if you have a blog or you can do it in the comments! I would love to see what you guys have that is colorful in your cabinets!
 
 Love,
  Madeleine <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment