Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sad Update Post :(

 Hi guys! I have some news to share with you. :(

 My post that is so special? Yeah, well, I haven't been feeling very well lately, so I have not gotten ANY work done on the special secret post. :( Sad face. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon and can get ready! However, at this rate, I don't know how soon this post will be able to go up. I will try really hard to speed up the process. Sorry!

 Anyway, I am going to give you guys a hint. :) This post is going to be A) Long and B) It requires a bit of cleaning. So if you are able to figure it out, please do not post it in the comments! Let's see how many people can guess what it is! If you know what it is, just comment a smiley face! [  :)  ]

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment