Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites!!!

Hi guys, and Happy August! July sure flew by! Since it is the first day of August, I think I should be on time and do a July Favorites post. So I am going to show you guys what I have been loving in the month of July!!!

 The first thing is actually a Pinterest board, so I can really get that into a picture of my favorites. The board in called My Imaginary Well-Dressed Toddler Daughter and is written by Tiffany Beveridge. It is soooo funny! You can read about it on my blog here!

 Anyways, on to everything else! Are you ready?

1) First I have my beauty favorites. The first one in this category is my Honeysuckle Honeydew EOS lip balm. I love this lip balm! It smells so wonderful and fresh and is perfect for summer!
2) Second I have my Stila Lip Glaze trio. It came with the shades "Kitten," "Maraca," and "Piñata." These lip glazes are wonderful and are so pretty!!! From left to right it is Kitten, Piñata, and Maraca.


 
3) Next for my beauty favorites I have my Burt's Bees Lip Gloss in the shade Rosy Dawn. This is a great lip gloss! It is a nice, bright pink with the perfect amount of shimmer!
 
 
 


4) As my fourth beauty favorite, I have my Bath & Body Works Body Lotion and Fine Fragrance Mist in Pure Paradise, which is currently my favorite scent! You can read about the Fine Fragrance Mist in my "Colors of the Rainbow Tag" here.

 
5) My last beauty favorite is the Sephora Long Lasting Eye Shadow in "Golden Girls," No. 50. This eye shadow is so pretty. It looks almost like rose gold, and has a ton of sparkle!
 
 
 



6) Next I have my fashion favorites for the month of July! My first fav in this category is my Seahorse Shoes from Old Navy! I love these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
7) Next, I have my white sundress with skull-and-crossbones eyelets! This dress is so fun and detailed, and it super comfy, too! It is super cute. The dress appears to have little eyelets on it, but really they are skull-and-crossbones eyelets!
 
8) Last in my fashion faves is my silver rhinestone key necklace from Old Navy. It is a silver key, with the top in the shape of a heart, The heart part (hey, that rhymes!!!) and the teeth of the key are inlaid with tiny silver rhinestones.
 
9) Finally, we have the arts category: books, music, and art supplies. The first thing of mention is the Vera Bradley Stationery Kit in "Ribbons." It has three sizes of paper, and came with a little, mini, matching pen.
 
10) Second, we have a pink Le Pen. It is a bright pink, with a  super fine tip. It is perfect for writing down anything, and I am in love!
 
 

 
 
 11) Next in line are two books. They are companion novels, so they feature a lot of the same characters and conflicts. They are Stephen King's "Desperation" and Stephen King's, "Richard Bachman's," "The Regulators. I may seem very girly, but I do love Stephen King. A lot. I currently have in my possession, eight of his books! :)
 
12) The final, not just in this category, but also in the entire favorites list, is the music that I have been loving! I have three wonderful songs I have picked out. The first one is Wilco's "One Sunday Morning,"  the second is The Neighbourhood's "Sweater Weather," and the third is Wilco's "Dawned On Me." These are all three great songs!
 
 I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and comment down below some of your favorites and/or must-haves for July. Talk to you guys soon!
 
 Love,
  Madeleine <3







2 comments:

  1. I have personally seen all of these in action. They are beautiful and/or AWESOMAZING!!!! But I do believe that you have a typo in your music favorites...might wanna fix that or something because it made the paragraph very confusing.

    ReplyDelete