Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to School!

 Hi guys! How are you guys doing? I am well, but summer is coming to an end. I have only 1 more day of freedom. On Tuesday, August 20th, I have to return to the hallways, the lockers, the bells, the teachers, the friends, and yes, the homework. School. I do love school, (I am often called a "Teacher's Pet" but I am not rude or act standoffish.) but I am just not excited to go back like I usually am. It just doesn't feel like I got into a summer grove this summer, and I am not ready for it to be over so soon! I have all of my supplies and my schedule, so physically I am ready. Mentally, I am not!

 Are you guys ready for school to start? (If it hasn't already!) And leave in the comments when you went or are going back to school!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment