Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First Day of School!

 Today was my very first day of 8th Grade! I had such a wonderful day once I got past all of the butterflies. I will admit that I was very nervous, new friends, new teachers, new school layout and it was all very unfamiliar, which are the perfect conditions for being nervous. I went to all of my classes throughout the day, and met the students in my classes and all of my teachers. I only have some of my friends in my classes (my best friend Leah is only in my Geometry class :( ), but all of my teachers were super friendly and great! I did get a little bit confused about my schedule but I'm pretty sure that happens to everyone. Right? Right. So, overall, it was a great first day back, and I assume it will be a great school year!

 How was your first day of school? Let me know in the comments and I will talk to you guys later!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment