Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul!

Hi everyone! I am going to be posting a haul post today! :D Who's excited? I know I am! Since we are so excited (yeah right) let's go ahead and start without further ado!

 So, the first thing I got was a little travel sized fine fragrance mist in the scent "Beautiful Day." It is so sweet and fruity and wonderful and the best part was, it was free! (I had a coupon!) So, that was certainly great!



 Second, I picked up a True Blue Spa Shea Butter Creamy Cleansing Bar. (What a mouthful, right?)
I tried my mom's this year at the beach and I really did fall in love with it. It smells great, is super soft, and is just awesome. So, my mom actually bought it for me. Thanks mom! Now I get to use it 24/7!



 Continuing the category of lotions and soaps, I also got a mini Shea Cashmere Hand Crème. This was also a little gift from my mom. Isn't she sweet? This stuff is super soft, and I'm not kidding when I say your hands will feel like baby hands!




Moving on, how could I go to Bath and Body Works without picking up some hand sanitizer? I only got one though, I had to restrict myself because I do have some still. I decided on a breezy scent, "Montana Mountain Air." If Montana really did smell like that, I just might consider moving there!

 
 
 
Now I only have left room scents. The first one I picked up is a room spray in "Fresh Picked Heirloom Pear." It just smells like the freshest pears imaginable. Like, just picked, still in the picking bucket fresh. My room smells great right now! Also, the little bottle is made to look like a green owl! How cute is that?
 
 
 
 
 
 Last, but certainly not least, I purchased a mini candle in "Fresh Picked Farmstand Apple." I used it both last night and this morning while I was up in my room. I am really happy. It smells so good, and super fresh and apple-y! And apples really get me pumped up for fall, so this was a very good choice.
 
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favorite fall candle is in the comments! I will talk to you guys later! Bye!

 Love,
  Madeleine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment