Thursday, July 25, 2013

Desk Tour

 Hello! So today I'm going to give you guys a tour of my desk! This is where all necessary supplies for school, crafts, etc... reside. So let's begin!

So, this is an overview of my desk. Sorry about the lighting. :( Basically I have my bulletin board, my printer, my desk-top supplies/lamp, and my laptop.

This is my bulletin board. It helps keep my organized and also makes sure that I don't lose any important papers!
 
 

 
My desk has three drawers. This is the first drawer. It contains several things. So underneath the purple organizer, I have a dictionary, thesaurus, stationery, and locker supplies.
 
 In the first row of the organizer, I have my most important stuff in all three drawers. So in the top left-hand corner, I have hair clips/ponytail holders, for if I need my hair out of my face. Next to that I have a little scented highlighter, along with 2 tubes of lip balm. Beside that, I have my little green stapler, followed by my earbuds (kept in a mini Altoids container), and last but not least, I have a bunch of little fun-shaped erasers.
 
 So, in the middle row, I have one space filled with red/black pens, a bookmark, and a flashdrive, and in the other I have another bookmark, rubber bands, and other random little objects.
 
 In the bottom row I have one big section filled with rulers, highlighters, and pens!
 
 In the second drawer, I have only a few things. I have extra red/black pens, a paper bead roller (fun!), my Ipod box (Nano, 5th Generation, Green), a cup full of paper beads, and white computer paper.
 
 
 
 In the third and final drawer, I have several little craft books, index cards, and Crayola Pip-Squeaks Markers.

 
 
 
 On top of my desk is my printer. On top of my printer are some seriously important things. I have a glass jar filled with giant twig colored pencils. I also have a red cup with three divided sections. One section is filled with pens and pencils, another one is filled with a pair of scissors, dry erase markers, and a sharpie, and the third is filled with clips and sticky notes. Between the jar and the cup I have a Vera Bradley stationery kit in "Ribbons." In front of all of that I have a picture frame with a smiley sun and a pyramid holding 1 red and 1 black pen from Myrtle Beach.
 
 
  That is my entire desk, all summed up! I love having such a large desk because it really is great for school, crafts, and organization! I hope you guys liked this desk tour! Au revoir!
 
 Love,
  Madeleine <3
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. God almighty! You are such a neat freak. Dude this is literally INSANE!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN!??! LIKE JUST HOW!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Always been a neat freak. ALWAYS. Sometimes it gets annoying, surprisingly. I can always come help you organize if you ever need it! :)Plus, I just cleaned this out two days ago. The before was not at all wonderful. Wish I had taken a pic to show you guys!

      Delete
    2. YES PLEASE!!!! My room is RUINED!! And we might need your help with manual labor, cuz we took down HALF the wall paper and the rest we just kinda gave up on.

      Delete
  2. By the way that comment was at 10:34 PM not 7:34 PM!!!! Is there something wrong with the timers? By chance did you post this at 7:13 PM instead of 4:13 PM as it is stated?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. There is something wrong with the time settings and I can't figure out how to fix it!!! This was posted at 7:13 this evening. So sorry about that!

      Delete