Sunday, July 7, 2013

EOS Lip Balms

 Hello everyone! I am here today to spread a word of love upon one of my addictions- EOS lip balms!!! I love them sooooo much! They are super fabulous, easy to hold (that sounds ridiculous, but you know what I mean?), come in delicious flavors, not super expensive, and are super cute! I have the tangerine, pomegranate raspberry, strawberry sorbet, and the Alice In Wonderland limited edition collection (which contains watermelon wonderland, blueberry potion, and sweet vanilla nonsense). I love all of mine! They are perfect for anywhere, your purse, bedside table, beach/pool bag, anywhere! I definitely recommend these to everybody. You can buy them at Target for only $3 dollars per balm. :) I love my EOS lip balms, and would really like to try out their lotion and shaving cream sometime!

Strawberry Sorbet EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere

 Love,
  Madeleine <3



2 comments:

  1. I love the lemon one! It is AWESOMAZING!!! And my favorite part is that it makes me smell like lemon bars (one of my favorite desserts but no one ever makes them) ): But it smells the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the lemon one sooo bad! :( I need to go to Target, ASAP. Maybe I will bring along Leah for the adventure. Speaking of EOS, I just bought the Honeysuckle Honeydew one today! It smells very springy, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete